Friday, August 29, 2008

Row House Swap: Leslie Hanson ~ Oregon


We have received 6 really gorgeous & detailed Row Houses from Leslie Hanson in Oregon. I so appreciate the gift of the extra house, Leslie! It will be hard to pick which one . . . Today, I started decorating with the "extras" by hanging up a row house in my studio, way up high on one of the beams that runs across the room. Cynthia Weed had put her extra house for me in with a bag of yummy, yummy goodies . . . so when I brought those out to my studio, I hung her house up! I think it will be a wonderful display as I add to it & I am sure to take photos to share with you.



I am so glad you are all enjoying the swap -tomorrow is the deadline. I have packages here from Linda Schultz, Nicole Austin, Cathy Johnson & Mary Goodrow that just arrived today & need to be photographed and uploaded. Plus, I am hoping for a few more to arrive tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.