Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shades of Brown/Blue Quilties : The Final Outcome -from Andrea in the UK

This morning I received a lovely email from Andrea Millington in Cornwall, UK, regarding the shades of spring/brown & robin's egg blue (quiltie swap) she was part of . . . . "Hi Lenna, I thought that you might like to see what I have done with the four lovely quilties that I was sent. Pop over and see."

I did, of course, and this is what I saw -it's so beautiful!! Do check out the entire post on Andrea's blog. This framed piece that Andrea put together is very inspirational and international. It features quilties (Top to Bottom) made by:
#1. Jennifer Rogers-Daniels (USA), #2: Susanne M. Wiebe (Canada), #3: Wil Opio Oguta (The Netherlands), and #4. Kate North (UK) -wow! You can find all their names/labels-links to all their swap pieces in the side bar . . .

I can't thank you enough, Andrea! You may have given some of us just the extra push we need to do something fantastic with our swapped pieces. : ^ ) and yes, as Andrea wrote to me - "Looking forward to the next challenge - this is addictive isn't it?"

I promise to announce the next quiltie swap soon!
~lenna

1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.