Monday, December 6, 2010

Christine Carino: Mail Art swap : )

Christine Carino from California sent in 4 really lovely envelopes for our swap. Three landed in my mailbox last Thursday and the fourth one arrived today.
I really wonder where that fourth envelope was all throughout this weekend???  : ^ )) It was the Paris themed one, the last one shown below. Did it travel to Paris??!! When I first started receiving mail for this swap I was kind of surprised when pieces of mail sent on the same day, did not arrive here on the same day. Later, I began to began to be shocked when I would receive 3 or 4 pieces all at once -wow!  Anyway, I am glad to have all of Christine's pieces here safe and sound and be able to share them with you as I wrap this swap up. Thank you for making an extra envelope for me Christine, much appreciated! I love your mail art.

click on any scan for more details.













1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.