Thursday, December 2, 2010

Leah and Kim Povloski: Mail Art Swap!

I have a mother & daughter team (Kim is 16 years old) who joined our swap!
I am putting their envelopes together because even though they signed up individually, together they created 8 envelopes -the most the two of them could do. Kim created 3 envelopes and her mom Leah created 5. Lots of variety, art and awesome postage stamps -some created at zazzle. First, here are Kim's envelopes . . . .





I LOVE this envelope Kim did. So did my husband!
very cool, Kim!! Thank you.

Then from Leah, I received these five envelopes --
This is Leah's mom with her siblings (she was not born yet)



This envelope features Leah's Oma & Opa :  ^ )



There is a wonderful poem on the back (about a tree)




wow! such variety, color and wonderful collage. Thank you BOTH so much!! 
I am so happy you could both participate in this swap! 

1 comment:

  1. What a team! I love the variety of these envelopes, and I particularly like Kim's oriental styled envelope and the one with Leah's Oma and Opa. Great work, gals!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.