Tuesday, November 4, 2008

6 new uploads for the star ornament swap!

I had a wonderful class today teaching Image Transfers (which can be tricky) that kept me busy until this afternoon. Then I took a long walk with the dogs - a beautiful day here in CT, and I am trying to do this with them daily. Then Steven called and said he had to work late, so I took advantage and ran up to my computer to upload a few more of the star ornament packages I received late last week. I have six more packages to go and will get them up soon . . . . I hope you enjoy. I feel that the ornaments that have come in are just lovely and varied -just what I like!

yours creatively, Lenna Andrews

p.s. I have 18 signed up for the Alice in Wonderland ATC swap - would love to have you join us - I am taking up to 40 participants & it is due in my hands January 24th (extended to) February 3rd, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.