Sunday, November 2, 2008

update: star ornament swap

Yesterday was the deadline for all of the star ornaments to be in my hands and most everyone made it. Thanks to everyone involved for working hard and getting them to me on time! This swap seemed to all come in at the last moment this time. Each swap is different! I was away visiting my parents until Thursday late, so now there is a bit of a backlog of recording work that I need to catch up on. I had uploaded 7 participants artwork for the swap (including myself) before I left, and since then, I have done 6 more. There are still 12 more to upload ~ A total of 25 participants finished this swap, which is great! I have taken all the necessary photographs, but I need to edit, resize & then upload the photos with descriptions. My plan is to do a few each day over the next few days . . . . When I am done uploading you will also see stars from: Teri Calia, Vickie Jones, Patricia Schweitzer, Anne Hartman, Cindy McMath, Betty Lou Cassidy, Margaux Lashbrook, Cynthia Zdanzukas, Linda Ritter, Linda Schultz, Lorraine Beaumont, and Carol Campbell.

I have a 5 hr class on image transfers in my studio this Tuesday, and on Wednesday and Thursday I will be putting in a few hours at Stonewall Kitchen -here in Avon, CT. I worked there for a number of months last year, and they asked me to fill in for the Holiday Season. So -- I am a little busy this week and the actual swapping of the star ornaments may not take place until next weekend -just wanted you to know. I will try to get to it as soon as I can because I love sending them out to you. They should be leaving town by November 12th - I will keep you posted! Watch the blog for the remaining stars I need to upload. The FeedBlitz notification service (free) is a great way to keep track of anything new here!

: ) happy November, lenna

-- Lenna Andrews, Avon CT http://www.creativelenna.com/ :: http://creativelenna.blogspot.com/ http://creativeswaps.blogspot.com/ :: http://www.alittlecreativespace.com/
Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself the most comforting words of all:
This too, shall pass. -- Ann Landers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.