Friday, November 7, 2008

Star Ornament Swap! Cynthia Zdanzukas - Connecticut


Look at these beautiful Star Ornaments from Cynthia Zdanzukas! The colors are just gorgeous and the flowers an added treat. Cynthia lives near me in CT and I can't resist quoting the note she emailed me before dropping these beauties off:

"As usual, I'm last minute and will be dropping off the stars I made today in your mail box. If I didn't live close enough to drive to Avon, I'd be in deep trouble with these deadlines, being the procrastinator that I am!



Can't wait to see all the beautiful stars - the ones we've seen already are truly unique and lovely...always the outcome in one of your swaps! Thanks as always for hosting this fun diversion from everyday mundane life!"

So sweet. Thanks ever so much, Cynthia!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are so beautiful! Love the colors and the vintage theme. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.