Thursday, November 20, 2008

Forest Quilties - Janice Perkin, Warrington, UK

Janice is another Creative Swaps participant who is completing her 10th swap with the Forest Quilties swap - wow. Congratulations, Janice! Below are the swaps Janice has participated since I started this blog . . . and she lives in the UK! (more effort for her to send to the USA, I think)

7/31/07 -Garden ATCs
11/5/07 -Mother Goose ATCs
3/22/08 -Tallulah's card/postcard
4/26/08 -White Quilties
5/24/08 -AB Design ATCs
7/19/08 -Brown & Blue Quilties
8/9/08 -Itty Bitty Collage
8/30/08 -Row House Swap
9/20/08 -Sunshine quilties
11/29/08 -Forest Quilties


Janice was so kind . . . She made me an extra piece of hand dyed silk as a hostess gift, thanks so much Janice. I don't think you will mind if I use it in my fabric art!

Janice wrote to me when she sent her quilties:
Hi Lenna - I loved doing these. Hand dyed my fabrics to catch the shades of the forest. Our pine forests always seem to reflect a purple light to me even on bright days. I do like dyeing! Enjoy this dyed silk, Janice.










I really like the quiltie with the feather . . . click on any photo for more detail!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.