Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Julie Coon: mail art swap!

I really love what Julie did for our mail art swap. They are like no others that I have seen come in. For 3 days in a row, I received a mail art envie from Julie every day -one a day! Then a few days went by and today, on the 24th, I received her last envelope. Kind of sad!!!!! Thanks Julie = I loved your all-over collaged envelopes. Now, Julie wrote me and told me she has put an ATC in her envelopes so make sure you open it, if you receive it in trade. I have not been opening any envelopes, really - I figure when the swap is done I will go through them and open any I kept that seem to need it!












such great mail art!!!


1 comment:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.