Friday, November 19, 2010

Linda Freeman: mail art swap!

I have been admiring Linda's art for quite some time through the online classes I have been taking this year with Mary Green. As part of her classes, Mary uses a flickr photo sharing group for her students to share their class work. I have really loved that part of the class. I get to be exposed to many different new artists and read their process going through Mary's exercises for vintage collage. Linda's work has always been inspirational to me and you will see why I think, when I share her envelopes! Linda did include something inside her envelopes (I know because I opened the extra one for me) but I will keep it a secret -- it is a few cool supplies for art-making. To learn more about these envelopes and Linda's art, please visit her blog, lambswool.




Your envelopes are awesome, Linda!
I am so glad you followed my link to this blog and signed up. 
Thanks for your beautiful contribution.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are stunning! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda's mail art is fantastic - love everything she has done here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and I just love the children images on the envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comments...this has been such a fun swap. it's a treat to check back every day and see all the gorgeous mail art!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.