Friday, November 12, 2010

swap stats . . .


I received partial delivery of envelopes from Sarah Boblit and Leah Povloski today, but no complete sets to share with you. Enjoy a peek at their mail art above! I've also started creating envelopes for the swap returns; I am going to make a variety of different kinds. As they get completed I will share glimpses of them . . . as I have over 50 to make and share! 18 return envelopes are now about 1/2 way done. I love making envelopes and doing mail art, so do not worry about me. I will enjoy this! And yes, I am continuing to leave the swap open at this point. The due date (in my hands) is December 4, so that would be the only thing to keep in mind. If your pieces do not arrive in time I cannot include them.

As of today (November 12) here are this swaps stats: We have 10 international players and 44 participants from 1/2 of all the states in the US. That means we have representation from 25 states out of 50, so amazing! You can see where everyone who is participating is from on the sidebar list ; ) This makes me happy! Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for this exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.