Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday's mail . . .


No complete sets to share, but Saturday's mail brought me 7 wonderful pieces! I received one envelope (far left) from Marnie in North Carolina. Two envelopes from Kate in the UK took less than a week; they are different from each other and different from Kate's postcard I received yesterday. Very cool stuff! There is one more to come. Siri Opdal sent two fabric postcards (blue)  that traveled to me all the way from Norway, and took 9 days to reach me (2 more are still coming). One envelope out of four of Thelma's came in from Arkansas -it's the one on top! Lastly, one wonderful huge envelope came in from Ginny in Massachusetts! What a delight. I just counted all the mail I have and so far I have received 88 pieces of mail art for this swap! Incredible . . . . 
I had no idea so many people would enjoy participating in this swap. I am so pleased. What fun! See you in the mail! 

1 comment:

  1. It would be fabulous to see all of these pieces of mail art in person, Lenna! But, it is a lot of work for you to get them all sorted and make envelopes for each of us and get them mailed back out! Sure do appreciate that you do it all so efficiently. Thanks for your fun swaps!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.