Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11 new posts!

I wanted to catch up here on the creative swaps blog before relaxing and having a lovely, cozy, thankful Thanksgiving holiday with my husband Steven and my mom and dad . . . so, you will see that I have been busy! Find below, 11 new posts on our mail art swap! In fact, when you get to the bottom of the page, you'll need to click on "Older Posts" in order to see them all. We are doing really well with this swap -me with keeping up, and you with sending. The mail is coming in fast and furious! All mail art needs to reach me by one week from Saturday, December 4th. Wow! This is one of the most amazing swaps I have ever hosted . . . and I wondered if it would be popular??? sheesh!

i hope you have a wonderful holiday if you are celebrating, and if not, have a wonderful day anyway!!! See you on friday or saturday with more mail art, I am sure :  ^  )

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lenna, you have been a busy girl! What strikes me about this swap (aside from the sheer numbers), is the variety - it's awesome! You could have your own mail art show!

    Cindy :)

    PS - Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.