Friday, November 19, 2010

Monica Smith: mail art swap!

From Monica in Texas, we have 2 envelopes made from fabric paper (with instructions inside!) and one made after her hip replacement surgery. I will quote Monica, "My envelope was made during the post operative days of my hip surgery.  With drugs comes so much paper that recycling appeared to me necessary.  SO I glued torn sheets of paper that come when you fill a RX and contain all kinds of information that you either can't understand or don't want to know."  : ) Below are Monica's envelopes, you can see more of her art on her blog, Material Pleasures.






So very creative!!
Thank you, Monica  : ^) 


1 comment:

  1. I just love the vibrant colors. This is such a wonderful swap, I bet everyone would like to have one of each that was is sent in.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.