Thursday, September 13, 2012

Paula Chizmar - Prayer Flag swap!

From Paula in Maine, we have 4 prayer flags - 3 for the swap and one as a gift for me. I can't thank you all enough for your generosity. It was not a requirement to send an extra flag for me and I was not expecting it ... but many of you have and I thank you!

Paula made 3 flags out of a lovely soft sage green fabric with a bit of a vintage napkin or handkerchief on top. I can just imagine these swaying in the breeze, mmm! This one was a little different than the other two similar ones. It had a bird charm and a silvery moon.



The one below was made with a cotton print and features both butterfly wings and angel wings. the message is: Love.



I love the prayer/wish Paula stamped on these sage green flags.


Thanks so much for joining us! This is Paula's first Creative Swap.


I am expecting 8 more packages today, tomorrow or Saturday and then we will wrap this swap up! Please drop me a quick email if you know your package will not make it by the 15th. Thanks! 


3 comments:

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.