Sunday, September 9, 2012

update: prayer flag swap

Just an update for you: I have caught up with all the incoming flags (smile) and they are all uploaded to the blog. I have received 24 swaps. 1 person had to drop and I am waiting on 15 packages to arrive on or before Saturday September 15th. If you are wondering if your package has arrived, please check the swap participant page. I will mark your package as received when it comes in. Sometimes it takes me a few days to scan and upload all the packages, so thanks in advance for your patience.


I have also updated the blog a bit with a collage of some of the prayer flags that have come in already. I used Picassa and Picnik (now part of google's picassa) to do this and it was my easiest attempt at a photo collage yet. I also changed some of the fonts and the colors on the blog and hopefully it is easy to read and view. Of course, comments are welcome! I look forward to receiving the rest of the swaps and exchanging them for you!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The new blog header looks super! I hope everyone's flags make it in on time.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collage is wonderful Lenna, I love seeing them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new Blog header looks fab!! (..and I can spot my 'laughter one there too ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.