Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Val Cowan - Prayer Flag Swap!

Val has sent very beautiful, extraordinary flags for our swap -- all the way from Scotland! She has been doing art swaps with me for a number of years. Since 2008, I believe! You can see all of her gorgeous swap art here, on this blog.





Val also made me the sweetest gift. 
It is funny, too!
I already have hung it up in my studio, thank you!!


This makes me giggle! 
The plaid will make me think of Scotland - and Val's kindnesses.
So glad you could participate, Val : 0 )


3 comments:

  1. Isn't is amazing the variety of techniques used in all of the swap flags? Your gift... I love the dog AND the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flags are lovely and I love the gift she made for you. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very different 'take' on Prayer Flags - and absolutely gorgeous! They are so calm and serene, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.