Monday, September 24, 2012

Prayer Flag Swap Sharing!

As promised, here is a "link list" for swap participants to add a link for one of two things . . . a blog post you've written about your received prayer flags with photos, or if you don't have a blog, a specific link to a photo of your hanging flags from a photo sharing account like flickr or picasa (or any other account). Just share a link to a photo or post you've uploaded! Here's a helpful page from InLinkz on how to add a link to the "link list" below.

3 comments:

Marilou Bain said...

Thanks for hosting a wonderful swap Lenna, my post is up! Hugs and happy moving, Marilou

Joanna said...

I finally got round to writing my blog post, thank you again, Lenna!

xx

Terri said...

I have really enjoyed this swap and I am off to finally visit everyone's blog listed here. Yay!
I forgot to link my post to this page Lenna, but have now fixed that.
Thank you again Lenna for this affirmative swap : )
Hugs,
Terri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...