Monday, June 6, 2011

#27.Kiki Finlayson -Little Book swap!

Kiki in Oregon sent in 5 little books she made, one is a gift for me. She wrote saying thanks for hosting, that doing the swaps "Stretches my brain just a little more each time I step outside my accustomed box!"  - I love it! Here's what Kiki did. They are fairly similar, so a took a variety of photos from each book.
Wise Words!

 click on the photo for more detail.
 There are lots of pockets and tags inside each book. 

 I love the papers she has added along with  the words!
 little surprises to find . .. 

 Kiki must have a binding system. It looks like a lot of fun! 

I also love how she sent her books to me -
swimmingly!!

Thanks so much, Kiki. I always enjoy your participation 
and I am really glad to hear it helps you stretch creatively! 

: 0 ) lenna 


5 comments:

Linda said...

How pretty these are!

Donna, Doni, Lady D said...

Changed my one word to "Inspiring". Kiki, you inspire me. And yes, I'm with you .. . these swaps push us a little farther each time. That's what I love about it. Thanks for posting, Lenna. hugs, Donna

craftattack said...

Wonderful work! Hugs, Valerie

Nancy said...

Delightful!

Cat said...

Your books are enchanting, Kiki, you really have created some lovely art!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...