Then I rummaged around for suitable "cover" material and found some old, discarded jean material (Steven's worn out pants legs) that I had already used to test rubber stamping on. I don't remember what I was testing for, but I know that is why the jean fabric was stamped! It looked suitable for covers, so I cut it roughly to size.
I sewed the blue jean material to the paper pages . . . . leaving the edges raw.
For one of the books I added some lace that I found along with the jeans.
I lined the inside covers with scrapbook paper
Rubber stamped some quotes and sayings and added decorative tape.
~ anchored a ribbon in the middle of the back by sewing it on . . .
And tied it closed!
That's it! A small little book, fun to make and I hope fun to receive for whomever!
: ^ ) lenna