Tuesday, June 14, 2011

#43.Patti Schmid - Little Book swap!

Wow, my husband and I are really impressed with the creativity of the books that have come in. This swap is really outstanding!!!!! Patti's contribution is no exception. From New Jersey, Patti sends 2 incredible books. They come in their own fabric bags:


Inside the blue bag - a blue book!

 It is an accordion book: 

I love the page with all the blue postage stamps!

In the pink bag, a pink box:

Open the box . . . .

oh my goodness . . . 


WOW. I don't know what else to say!
: ^ ) I expect more books over the next few days and I will be back. Today, I got my hair cut and colored and during the down-time, I brainstormed about future swaps and made notes. I think I have my ideas sorted out for the summer. Hint: there will be more than one thing you can sign up for!  : ^ ) more info when I have it all ironed out. Thanks!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah, I'm impressed with all these too. With your swaps, I never look at the posts of ones you've received until I have mine done. Good thing, too, cause I might have re-thought mine, but it's good to have variety, right?
Show us your haircut. I'm dying to get mine whacked off for the summer but can't quite decide.

Lenna Young Andrews said...

Yes, I have a number of participants who do the same as you, Leslie -wait until they are done, and then peek. Whatever works!! There is a huge variety in this swap (so many participants!) and all of the books have been great in my opinion!

I will take a pic of my haircut and share it . . . first must wash all of the "product" out!! It is shorter and a bit sassy but I like it : ) Thanks, leslie.

Donna, Doni, Lady D said...

More unique, amazing, beautiful books. Love the little bags. Donna

Nancy said...

Very unique! Love these.

Cat said...

So much detail & color....love them both!

Bobbie said...

Patti~
I was WOW'd over when I saw what you had created - you're colors and creativity are amazing!!!
Bobbie Bryan
www.bobbieschair.blogspot.com

ColourFly said...

Wow!!! Amazing!!!

Patti said...

Thanks to all for your kind comments! To add a bit of information, the Blue book is made of cds -- both sides of the accordian are decorated. The pink one is rubber stamped -- all Zettiology stamps. Love those Zettis. By the way, I can't peek before I finish the art & send the package. Have a good day, and thanks again

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...