Tuesday, June 14, 2011

#43.Patti Schmid - Little Book swap!

Wow, my husband and I are really impressed with the creativity of the books that have come in. This swap is really outstanding!!!!! Patti's contribution is no exception. From New Jersey, Patti sends 2 incredible books. They come in their own fabric bags:


Inside the blue bag - a blue book!

 It is an accordion book: 

I love the page with all the blue postage stamps!

In the pink bag, a pink box:

Open the box . . . .

oh my goodness . . . 


WOW. I don't know what else to say!
: ^ ) I expect more books over the next few days and I will be back. Today, I got my hair cut and colored and during the down-time, I brainstormed about future swaps and made notes. I think I have my ideas sorted out for the summer. Hint: there will be more than one thing you can sign up for!  : ^ ) more info when I have it all ironed out. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm impressed with all these too. With your swaps, I never look at the posts of ones you've received until I have mine done. Good thing, too, cause I might have re-thought mine, but it's good to have variety, right?
    Show us your haircut. I'm dying to get mine whacked off for the summer but can't quite decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a number of participants who do the same as you, Leslie -wait until they are done, and then peek. Whatever works!! There is a huge variety in this swap (so many participants!) and all of the books have been great in my opinion!

    I will take a pic of my haircut and share it . . . first must wash all of the "product" out!! It is shorter and a bit sassy but I like it : ) Thanks, leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More unique, amazing, beautiful books. Love the little bags. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much detail & color....love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti~
    I was WOW'd over when I saw what you had created - you're colors and creativity are amazing!!!
    Bobbie Bryan
    www.bobbieschair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all for your kind comments! To add a bit of information, the Blue book is made of cds -- both sides of the accordian are decorated. The pink one is rubber stamped -- all Zettiology stamps. Love those Zettis. By the way, I can't peek before I finish the art & send the package. Have a good day, and thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.