Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#31.Hope Wallace Karney -little book swap!

Oh my! I was very excited to see that Hope Karney signed up for the little book swap - and even more so when I received her little books in the mail the other day!! Hope is an artist and designer with a distinct style and part of the team of instructors including me, who put together the on-line paper arts course, Artful pages - 4 Artists 4 ways. Hope has her own company, Paper Relics. I'll quote from her blog, "Hope also has a love for art journaling and enjoys sharing her pages with others to inspire them to start a journal of their own."  
Hope is from Maryland and has sent us 2 gorgeous books for our exchange. You can see more photos of her little books and read how she made them here, on Besottment by paper Relics.

2 books in their own cotton stamped bags and a gift for me! 

One Cover
 One Back
 One inside 


Another Cover 
 more of the inside pages . . . 

so beautiful! I love Hope's mix of papers.


Hope gave me 5 of these beautiful cards she makes -
 as a hostess gift!
 I love them.

Thank you so much, Hope!
What an awesome, inspiring addition to our swap! 

6 comments:

  1. Speechless! I am so in love, lOvE, LOVE! Thanks you for posting Lenna. Hope's work is above and beyond -- up there with everyone elses! hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad they arrived safe and sound!
    And glad you like the postcards I sent for you! Thanks again for hosting such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the variety of papers in these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just- aaaaaaaaaaargh - what do I say? Fantastic. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope's books are so cool & I love the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!! I absolutely love these little books! What creativity!
    Hope did a fabulous job on these.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.