Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#30.Terri Heinz -wee little book swap!

Terri, from North Carolina wrote me a note saying her books were on the way - and, "I have never made domino books before and I loved learning them." Wow! Take a look at how quickly Terri learned and just how utterly beautiful they are . . . . click on any photo for details/larger photo.
Terri sent 5 books -one for me and enclosed 2 dominoes
for me to try making one myself! 











Just amazing, don't you think??

Thanks so much,Terri!

7 comments:

  1. These look like they are from an antique library treasury! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on Terri's blog when she was creating a bunch and they are wonderful and there is a tutorial out there on one of the blogs but it isn't too hard to figure out and make your own spin on it! Beautiful, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Terri, these are such little treasures, I love what you've created :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm changing amazing to 'oh my!' .. gasping for air. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally enchanted with these tiny domino books. I've always liked the concept, but Terri's little books are beautifully rendered. Lovely, lovely, lovely !!

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.